Saturday, February 21, 2009

www.dreveryone.com - About to See What Happens

Well, at long last Dr. Everyone is about to make the mainstream. I hope that the viewers of this blog will go and see what it's all about. I know that some of you made contributions to the early stories. They will be anonymously included, so check them out. Also, give us feedback on the site. The format came out of four guys sitting in a room together (Story to be posted on the National Post Blog in the coming days). Your comments will help us to work out all the blind spots we may have had.

Another post on the NP Executive Blog is coming in a few days. I'll give you a sneak peak at the article I refer to so you can form your own opinions before you read mine...It's a Wharton Business School initiative. I'm interested to hear people's comments on the order. Many of you will probably be in medical fields. You may agree with the choices...however, if you're like me you may have other ideas!

Enjoy, and check out the NP post on the 24th if you have time.

No comments: